Thursday 18 January 2018

FINDING DORY SNOW GLOBE / DISNEY STORE UK


Hi guys ☺

This year with my blog I want to launch a 'Closer Look' series - taking (you guessed it...) a 'closer look' at individual items, just so that I'm not inundating my Instagram feed with images of the same items over & over. I thought what better way than to kick it off, than with my bargain buy of the month! 

Whilst I was browsing the Disney Store website yesterday, I noticed that the Finding Dory snow globe I've come close to ordering too many times to count, had been reduced to £19.50. When this globe was originally released, it was £65 - that's the price that is still listed on the box! It was later changed to £32.50 - presumably because they weren't selling it out at £65, and yesterday it was reduced again to £19.50 - which was just too good to pass up on!

I'm not sure if you remember how obsessed I was Finding Dory - but I was/still am. I just love the film so, so much - Hank especially. He was by far my favourite character - and I have honestly almost bought this snow globe so many times! When I saw it reduced to under £20, I couldn't believe it - and it would seem everyone else felt the same, as it sold out very quickly yesterday once the price was cut. So I thought I'd show you some close up images of some of the details. I want to keep my 'Closer Look' posts fairly short, and image heavy - after all, pictures paint a thousand words. What I will say though, is that this snow globe (as always with the Disney Store) is incredibly detailed. Hank looks exactly as he does in the film, and the paint job is fantastic. Another lovely detail on this item, which I actually didn't realise that it had, is that once you load the batteries into it (which are included in the box) - the coffee jug has a water blower feature, which throws all the glitter around! Such a nice surprise, as I had no idea that this globe had any extra features! 

Anyway, I won't waffle on too long about it - here's a few pictures so you can see all the details for yourself. Next week I'll be doing another 'Closer Look' post - once my Mickey Memories plush arrives (which I am so excited for!)

Enjoy!

Lucy x





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig