Wednesday 7 March 2018

ITTY BITTYS UK / HALLMARK



Hi guys ☺

Sorry for the slight gap between posting this, and my previous blog post - I've been busy moving house, and just haven't had the chance to sit down and write. Hopefully I'll start getting back into the routine of posting now we're settled! Anyway, I'm coming at you today with another product post - we're looking at Itty Bittys by Hallmark. Itty Bittys are a product that a lot of UK collectors have been aware of for a while I think - we would see photos from America all the times on Instagram, but up until recently they actually were not available to buy in the UK. Finally they're starting to become more and more widely available, as they are currently through Hallmark's Amazon web shop and at some independent retailers throughout the country, as well as Morrisons, Toys R Us and Co-Op. 

If you're not sure what Itty Bittys are just yet - they're basically the new collectible craze of miniature soft toys - similar to Tsum Tsums and Ufufys - both of which are sold by the Disney Store. It seems the world (well, Disney fans) go crazy for anything cute and collectible - and these are no exception! They are available in a variety of range, not just Disney, some of which are shown below... 

It's really awesome that there's other ranges available, so if Disney isn't just your thing, you can check out the rest of what's available to buy and see if there's anything else that floats your boat - I know a lot of Star Wars and Marvel fans who would be very happy to see them as options!


For this post though, I'm obviously just going to be having a look at Disney Itty Bittys, specifically the range of princesses that they were very kind to send me. The lovely people at Itty Bittys UK were incredibly generous and sent over a selection of 7 different badass female characters from some of Disney's most beloved films - Anna, Elsa, Ariel, Aurora, Jasmine, Snow White & Cinderella - and I must admit, they are absolutely adorable. They also arrived in a gorgeous box - one that I'll definitely be keeping so that I can keep my items in good condition! 


I had a quick look at the Amazon store, and unfortunately not all of these characters are currently available - however there are a few other characters for purchase that they didn't send me - including Rapunzel, Belle and Tink so definitely be sure to have a look and maybe keep checking back. 


Click here to visit the Amazon store - Itty Bittys generally retail at £6 each. 


So without further ado, lets have a closer look at the characters they sent! 








I love them all but I think my favourite would have to be Aurora - although I would love a blue version of her too! Which is your favourite?

Thanks for reading!

Lucy x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig