Friday 7 July 2017

WALT DISNEY WORLD / HOLIDAY BY NUMBERS


Morning! 

Today's post is another about Walt Disney World (can you tell I wanna be back there already?!), and I thought it could be fun to do like a 'my holiday in numbers' kind of post - so that's what we're doing today! I had a lot of fun coming up with what to include in this post, whilst simultaneously being struck down by the Disney Blues 😓

So, lets get going!


1
Pineapple Float

2
Mickey Pretzels

132
km walked

1
Nighttime Airboat tour (which was awesome!)

5
mugs purchased

22
Ubers

1
trip to the Florida Mall

2
days at Universal

1
day spent deep sea fishing

3
veggie burgers (which were all amazing - they can be so
hit and miss!)

29
pressed coins collected

9
different restaurants visited (some more than once)

1
visit to Be Our Guest

4
times on the ferry to Magic Kingdom

1
night watching Wishes

1
night watching Happily Ever After

1
breakfast at Dunkin' Donuts 

193,855
steps walked

I definitely think I want to do something like this every time we go away - it's a really nice way to remember your trip! Do you have any visits away coming up?

Thanks for reading!

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Love this post! Might have to do something similar for my trip, such a good way to look at the trip. I'm hoping you had a Mickey IceCream Bar though ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really cute way to remember your trip! Yes I definitely had a fair few of those ;) X

      Delete
  2. This is such a cute idea and lovely way to remember it by, ahhh I'm dreaming of visiting! Your blog is so darling :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a nice way to remember a trip isn't it! In future I need to write stuff down as I go coz I definitely forget by the time I'm home! X

      Delete
  3. this is such a cute way of remembering your trip! it reminds me of the little bits at the beginning of vogue magazine about the cover star (dunno if you read vogue...but they do a similar thing in numbers about the photoshoot!)

    can't believe you only had 1 donut though, i'd have had approx 389349857!!

    katie. xx lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I got the idea from Vogue - I always used to love reading those features :) Oh we definitely had more than one doughnut! We bought soooo many from the store over the road from out hotel. We just had brekkie once at Dunkin' Donuts - which was so tasty! Xxx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig