Monday 3 July 2017

HOLIDAY PHOTOS / WALT DISNEY WORLD


Hello! 

I thought I'd do a little bit of a different post today and make it more picture based than usual. As most of you probably know by now, we spent the first half of May in Florida and at Walt Disney World, and truly had the most magical time. 
I don't want to constantly flood Instagram with all my pictures, especially now I'm trying to vary my content a little more. So I thought I would share some of my favourite photos with you on here ☺ As well as all the Disney parks, we also spent time at Universal, in our gorgeous hotel - Rosen Shingle Creek, and we also did a boggy creek tour and deep sea fishing - although I don't really have many pictures from the latter two. 

I took literally hundreds of photos whilst we were there, which is obviously to be expected as everything in Disney is so Instagrammable - so I've tried to narrow it down to some of my faves. I hope you enjoy!

You can also watch my holiday video over on my YouTube here.























Thanks for looking ☺
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig